Welcome to Bristol’s planning tool, pCon. We’re here to help you enhance the way you create and present projects. This tool can be used by planners, architects or designers as well as a teaching tool for training future planners and interior designers.
HOW THIS BENEFITS YOU
There are so many benefits of using Bristol configurable data together with the pCon applications.
- INCREASED MARGINS. Work much faster and save resources
- REDUCED ERRORS. Eliminate costly mistakes of your projects
- AUTOMATE PROCESSES. Create fluid and integrated processes for the whole team
- STIMULATE THE SENSES. Provides the WOW needed to close business opportunities with renders, panoramic 360° images, augmented reality and much more
- MORE INDEPIENDENCE. Sales reps become more independent from the back office and provide a better service
- SHORTEN RESPONSE TIMES. More effective services and increased competitiveness
To start using pCon you’ll have to register to the B2B pCon community, where you’ll be able to request Bristol’s configurable data and all the pCon solutions.
An overview of the different pCon solutions available to you:
A. Configurable data
- The Bristol configurable data is a powerful combination of different information types, such as geometries, visual interactors, materials, commercial data and much more.
- We’re the first Malaysian company to provide configurable data to all our partners. This data is nowadays a requisite to create lean sales processes.
- We invested in configurable data to increase the efficiency and quality of the projects created by our partners and the A&D community.
B. pCon.planner ME
- Professional application for space planning, product configuration, quotation and generation of engaging communication materials.
- Partners can use our configurable product data in this leading application free of charge.
- The functions are sophisticated and powerful, but intuitive to use
- Create the environment using parametric architectural elements such as walls, doors, windows, floors, stairs and so on. You can also use floor plan (image, DWG or DXF) and directly insert Bristol's products.
- Creating engaging visual materials is essential for closing projects. pCon.planner uses the most innovative rendering technologies. The path tracing algorithm ensures a realistic calculation of the effect of light. The denoising algorithm, based on artificial intelligence, accelerates the noise removal process. You’ll have to try!
- All materials in pCon are physically realistic, using the latest technology to ensure maximum realism. You can also create your personalized materials.
- The Bristol configurable data should be installed separately after the installation of pCon.planner ME.
- The price list of the XXI century.
- The commercial role requires constant movement and communication with customers, partners and with your own design team. With pCon.facts you have centralized access to all Bristol information and resources. An intuitive and incredibly professional solution.
- Configure products, check prices, generate personalized images, access documents, share geometries, amaze your clients with augmented reality. Everything from your smartphone wherever you are!
- Impress customers by showing the Bristol solutions you are proposing in augmented reality directly in their environment. Show possible variations in real time, save images and share them on the spot via WhatsApp or email.
- Interior design on the go for professional users. Easy to use space planning app for smartphones and tablets.
- Plan spaces, configure Bristol solutions in 3D and communicate with efficiency. Create high-level experiences - engage your customers, both in your showroom and directly in their space.
- Receive projects created in pCon.planner into your pCon.box. Show them to customers, make changes and update the article list.
Please download the attached presentation and follow the steps.
Following a summary of the steps you’ll find detailed in the Registration Guide:
- Register to the pCon community, an exclusive B2B community for interior design professionals
- Request Bristol’s configurable data
- Once the data has been approved by Bristol you’ll be able to work
- Download pCon.box and pCon.facts
- Login to the app with your pCon community userame and password
- Download pCon.update DataClient and pCon.planner ME
- Do the initial setup of the DataClient (inserting your pCon community username and password)
- Download the Bristol data to work offline with pCon.planner ME in a very efficient way